BrainsCAN Research Management Committee
The Research Management Committee (RMC) is the process for colleagues with devolved responsibility for key project areas to report on their activity to the Scientific and Executive Directors and advise on specific aspects of BrainsCAN research activities that require additional review or input.
Specific responsibilities of the RMC are to:
- Report on outputs from each area of work as part of the reporting mechanism to the Board;
- Promote strategic planning for research activities consistent with the BrainsCAN mission;
- Identify and promote inter-disciplinary research opportunities;
- Identify needs for enhancement of research infrastructure related to instruments, tools, equipment, space and technical support.
For further information, please review the RMC Terms of Reference.
The RMC is chaired by Ravi Menon.
The committee consists of:
- Ravi Menon - Chair, Co-Scientific Director
- Lisa Saksida - Co-Scientific Director
- Tim Bussey - Rodent Cognition Core Director
- Jörn Diedrichsen - Computational Core Director
- Stefan Everling - NHP Core Director
- Joe Gati - Imaging Core Director
- Jessica Grahn - Human Cognition & Sensorimotor Core Director
- Adrian Owen - Canada Excellence Research Chair
- Paul Gribble - EDI Committee Co-Chair
- Fay Harrison - Executive Director
- Marieke Mur - HQP Committee Co-Chair
- Marco Prado - Funding Program Co-Chair
- Vania Prado - Special Initiatives Funding Co-Chair
- Andrew Pruszynski - Funding Program Co-Chair