Reporting to the Vice President (Research) through the Board, the Executive Committee is responsible for overseeing the day to day management of the project including strategic direction and annual reporting, funding programs, financial planning and resource allocation, staffing and recruitment.
The remit and work of the committee incorporates:
- Overseeing the day to day management of the project, including the evolution of the project towards the defined milestones;
- Responsibility for overseeing the project risk assessment, responding to issues escalated by the Executive Director for adjudication;
- Operationalizing all aspects of the BrainsCAN performance management plan;
- Implementing changes as directed by the Board.
For further information, please review the Executive Committee Terms of Reference.
The Committee membership includes:
- Dr. Lisa Saksida, Chair - Co-Scientific Director
- Fay Harrison - Executive Director
- Dr. Ravi Menon - Co-Scientific Director
- Dr. Adrian Owen - Canada Excellence Research Chair