Skip to Content
Applications are due within two weeks of the publication of the Notice of Decision on ResearchNet from the CIHR Operating Grant Competition.
Applicant and Project Eligibility:
- All applicants must hold an eligible academic appointment with a significant research component. Interdisciplinary and diverse research teams are encouraged. Submitted applications must clearly contribute to the strategic priorities of BrainsCAN.
- A principle applicant may submit only one application per competition and may only hold one active Research Excellence Award at a time.
Application Process Summary:
- Applications must be submitted to BrainsCAN by 4:30 pm on the deadline date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead applicant will submit a ROLA proposal.
- A submission will be reviewed by the Chairs of the BrainsCAN Accelerator Program for alignment with the BrainsCAN mandate - if within mandate, a funding recommendation will be made to the BrainsCAN Executive Committee.
- Successful awardees will submit an EDI Action Plan as part of the Post-Award Package for review by the BrainsCAN EDI Committee before release of funds can occur.
- At the end of the award, the PI must complete a Close-Out Report.