Applications are due within two weeks of the publication of the Notice of Decision on ResearchNet from a CIHR operating grant competition.
The competition is currently open for submissions of eligible grants from the CIHR Fall 2020 round, whose results were announced March 3, 2021.
The submission deadline is two weeks later - 4:30pm on March 17, 2021.
- All applicants must hold an eligible academic appointment with a significant research component. Interdisciplinary and diverse research teams are encouraged. Submitted applications must clearly contribute to the strategic priorities of BrainsCAN.
- A principle applicant may submit only one application per competition and may only hold one active Research Excellence Award at a time.
- Applications must be submitted to BrainsCAN by 4:30 pm on the deadline date via email to email@example.com.
- Lead applicant will submit a ROLA proposal.
- A submission will be reviewed by the Internal Funding Chairs for alignment with the BrainsCAN mandate - if within mandate, a funding recommendation will be made to the BrainsCAN Executive Committee.
- Successful awardees will submit an EDI Action Plan as part of the Post-Award Package for review by the BrainsCAN EDI Committee before release of funds can occur.
- At the end of the award, the PI must complete a Close-Out Report.